Carlisle Key website is processed by Equiphase. Carlisle Key is the Data controller. A data controller determines how and why personal data is processed. For more information, contact Carlisle Key http://www.carlislekey.co.uk/.
Fair Processing Statement
Here at Carlisle Key we will only store information about you in line with the GDPR and Carlisle Key Fair Processing Notice this may be either on computer or in hard copy. The information will only be kept if there is a legitimate reason to do so. For example:
- Funding Purposes
- Background information in order to be able to assist you with your needs
- Risk Assessment purposes to be able to assist you with potential mental health referrals
- To share with partner agencies who can help with your needs, this can only be done with your permission or unless there is a legitimate purpose to do so e.g The person is at risk of significant harm to self or others
- If you or your child is involved in child protection
What data we need
Carlisle Key will store only the information that you consent to and any information which may help them to support any action taken on your behalf.
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- Name and contact details
- Special Category details
- Additional information that you consent to share with us
- Digital Images – Insurance purposes
Why we need it
This information will only be used with your agreement and for the following purpose:
- Monitoring support and progress
- To improve the service
- For statistics to get funding
- To share with partner agencies who can help with your needs, (this can only be done with your permission or unless there is a legitimate purpose to do so e.g The person is at risk of significant harm to self or others)
- Carlisle Key may use this anonymously to campaign to improve housing, employment opportunities and other issues that affect young people.
We will not:
- Share your information without your permission or there is a Legitimate reason to do so (e.g The person is at risk of significant harm to self or others)
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- The law requires us to
- It is needed for the purposes of funding and Insurance
- In general, this means that we will only hold your personal data as required by GDPR and/or Funding requirements
Children’s privacy protection
Our services does hold information about children, which has either given by yourself or via third parties where there is a legitimate need to do so. All information will be kept within the GDPR.
Where your data is processed and stored
Carlisle Key will process and store your information within GDPR.
- Hard copy
- Digital images
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data – for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
You have the right to request:
- Carlisle Key to see your information.
- This must be done in writing. (It will take up to 30 days for the information to be made available. Please be aware that proof of identity may be required).
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
- you can make a complaint using the complaints procedure which is available on request
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
- If you have any of these requests, get in contact with our Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, Carlisle Key will take reasonable steps to let you know.
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact the CEO if you:
- have any questions about anything in this document
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
The CEO, Carlisle Key, 29 Fisher Street, Carlisle, CA3 8Rf
You can also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner, who is an independent regulator.
Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number